Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Close multiple tabs is missing?

haiha.kar

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs. What's the reason for this?

Toutes les réponses (2)

Here was the option to close selected tabs.

But you have there this Trash icon. What do you think it's for?

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.