Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

is it Ok to use many privacy and tracking Add-ons all at the same time ?

Omar Otmane

I use these privacy and tracking add-ons : Ghostry, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, Priv3, TrackMeNot

I wonder if that is Ok , , that those addons won't interrupt each other

I use these privacy and tracking add-ons : Ghostry, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, Priv3, TrackMeNot I wonder if that is Ok , , that those addons won't interrupt each other

Toutes les réponses (3)

I some cases it can really work.

In most cases, the add-ons will conflict with each other and not allow them to do their job.

I suggest only using one.

NOTE: I believe that Ghostry is only to see what is tracking you. Unless it has changed, I don't think that it stops site from tracking you.

Hello Omar_Otmane

confirm ComputerWhiz reply : In most cases, the add-ons will conflict with each other and not allow them to do their job.

also maybe you have lag and slowness in your browsing

try one with the most positive reviews !


thank you

Note that you usually do not need to enable third-party cookies and that current Firefox version have a setting to allow third-party cookies from visited sites.
So if you have never visited the web page then such third-part (tracking) cookies won't get set.