Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Downloads box doesn't open when I download something.

Chanels

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I downloaded a file, it no longer asked me whether to open or save the file, nor did it automaticly open. For example, when I previously downloaded a torrent file, it would ask me to save or open, and then it would open the associated program automaticly when it finished downloading, and a little box would pop up saying file download finished (or something). Now, when I download a file, it appears like nothing happens at all. when I go to tools/downloads and open the download box, the file is there, downloaded, and I have to double click it to get it to start. It is obviously downloading, but that's where it stops.

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I downloaded a file, it no longer asked me whether to open or save the file, nor did it automaticly open. For example, when I previously downloaded a torrent file, it would ask me to save or open, and then it would open the associated program automaticly when it finished downloading, and a little box would pop up saying file download finished (or something). Now, when I download a file, it appears like nothing happens at all. when I go to tools/downloads and open the download box, the file is there, downloaded, and I have to double click it to get it to start. It is obviously downloading, but that's where it stops.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Don't worry, I fixed it myself :)