Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How do I turn off the spell-check feature?

NSP92

Firefox seems to have a 'spell-check' feature like Google Chrome which I don't want. How do I turn it off? How do I contact Mozilla Firefox directly?

Firefox seems to have a 'spell-check' feature like Google Chrome which I don't want. How do I turn it off? How do I contact Mozilla Firefox directly?

Toutes les réponses (1)

You can enable or disable spell checking globally:

  • Tools > Options > Advanced : General: Browsing: "Check my spelling as I type"