Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

cannot access e-mail account- lost password

doncig

running a t & t thru yahoo and forgot my password to my mozilla e-mail - does not show I have an account to change my password. I have over 5000 e-mails and a dozen contacts that were in the e-mail base. How you I get to my e-mail

running a t & t thru yahoo and forgot my password to my mozilla e-mail - does not show I have an account to change my password. I have over 5000 e-mails and a dozen contacts that were in the e-mail base. How you I get to my e-mail

Toutes les réponses (1)

Firefox doesn't do email.

Are you referring to the Mozilla Thunderbird email program?