Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Why are the videos muted--with the sound bar up to the max and my system prefs with the sound up?

lejohnson04

I click on a link for a YouTube video, and the video plays without sound. I check the sound bar and it's not mute. I set the sound to the maximum, still no sound. I check my system preferences and the sound is up.

I click on a link for a YouTube video, and the video plays without sound. I check the sound bar and it's not mute. I set the sound to the maximum, still no sound. I check my system preferences and the sound is up.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Hey lejohnson,

It sounds like you have tried quite a few things already. Have you looked at the article What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds? There is some useful information in there and links to a few other articles that might help.