Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Firefox no longer automaticly searches google.com when I type a word into the address bar, instead it seraches my PC files instead. How can I re-enable the google search in my address bar?

Epiphany

Whenever I used to type a word into the firefox address bar it used to automatically google the word or phrase I typed but now when I do it firefox searches the files on my computer instead of google. What can I do to make firefox do a google search for words or phrases typed in the address bar instead of searching my computer?

Whenever I used to type a word into the firefox address bar it used to automatically google the word or phrase I typed but now when I do it firefox searches the files on my computer instead of google. What can I do to make firefox do a google search for words or phrases typed in the address bar instead of searching my computer?

Toutes les réponses (1)

You can modify the pref keyword.URL on the about:config page to use Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" or Google's "Browse By Name".