Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

how do I setup sync on Firefox with an exisiting account? When I do "I already have a Sync account", I get a sync key. When I go to my Android it has another Sync key but they can not be edited!

pgross3956

I had to re-install Firefox 4...was installing Ubuntu 10.10 and the bookmarks, history and many buttons quit working in Firefox. I eventually uninstalled Ubuntu and then uninstalled Firefox. I am hoping my bookmarks are on the Sync server. I see how to sync it to my computer but the keys are a problem as previously stated.

I had to re-install Firefox 4...was installing Ubuntu 10.10 and the bookmarks, history and many buttons quit working in Firefox. I eventually uninstalled Ubuntu and then uninstalled Firefox. I am hoping my bookmarks are on the Sync server. I see how to sync it to my computer but the keys are a problem as previously stated.

Toutes les réponses (2)

  • Click "Set Up Firefox Sync" to go to "Firefox Sync Setup"
  • Click "I already have a Firefox Sync account" : Connect
  • Click "I don't have the device with me" at the bottom

Thanks...my problem was using the right key. I forgot about the one I had saved when I created the account.