Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How can I fix an error message saying, "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer " when I try to open a webpage from a hyperlink in Outlook?

ssluffman

When I click on a hyperlink in an email (Outlook), I get the error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer " and it won't open the hyperlink. None of my Outlook settings are blocking the hyperlink. How can I fix it?

When I click on a hyperlink in an email (Outlook), I get the error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer " and it won't open the hyperlink. None of my Outlook settings are blocking the hyperlink. How can I fix it?

Toutes les réponses (1)

When I click on a hyperlink in an email (Outlook), I get the error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer " and it won't open the hyperlink. None of my Outlook settings are blocking the hyperlink. How can I fix it?