Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Once I set the zoom setting to my needs can it be made a default setting size and not change back to a smaller size every time I move to a new site?

blazer1023

I have Windows 7 on a 17 inch Alienware. The web pages are too small on the default screen resolution settings I use for my work. I have to zoom up several clicks in Firefox to enjoy reading. Every time I change to another site it reverts back to the smaller size and I have to re zoom again. Once I set mt zoom preference it should stay that way. How can I do this?

I have Windows 7 on a 17 inch Alienware. The web pages are too small on the default screen resolution settings I use for my work. I have to zoom up several clicks in Firefox to enjoy reading. Every time I change to another site it reverts back to the smaller size and I have to re zoom again. Once I set mt zoom preference it should stay that way. How can I do this?

Toutes les réponses (1)

You can do that with the NoSquint add-on.