Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Error When Quiting Firefox

stevefoypl

Every time I quit Firefox I get the following Error Notification:

[JavaScript Application]

ReferenceError: b is not defined

What is going on with this ???

Every time I quit Firefox I get the following Error Notification: [JavaScript Application] ReferenceError: b is not defined What is going on with this ???

Toutes les réponses (3)

I suspect that an add-on is causing this error. Try the procedures in the troubleshooting extensions and themes article.

OK problem solved. It seems the 2 problems I was having were related and both were fixed by uninstalling the "Fast Browser Search" extension. This was done by going to Tools->Add Ons->Extensions.

You may also need to reset the pref keyword.URL and the user agent that have been changed by Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB)

general.useragent.override:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 FBSMTWB

keyword.URL:

http://www.fastbrowsersearch.com/results/results.aspx?s=NAUS&v=19&tid={E67318B9-71E7-FBB0-FC7E-7CF8756187B3}&q=

To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.

You reset a pref via the right-click context menu.
See http://kb.mozillazine.org/about%3Aconfig

Modifié le par cor-el