Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

After a service provider crash, Firefox will not start.

jdconrad

When trying to launch Firefox, I get an error message that Firefox creashed. I have two options, restart Firefox or Quit Firefox. Neither option works, Keeps kicking me back to the error message

When trying to launch Firefox, I get an error message that Firefox creashed. I have two options, restart Firefox or Quit Firefox. Neither option works, Keeps kicking me back to the error message

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

Please review and follow Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) and see if it helps solving your problem.

i decided to uninstall and reinstall Firefox. Didn't know if I would lose passwords or favorites. But it worked and I didn't lose any of may info.