Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé.
Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Résolu
Archivé
exiting with the quit menu command I get ReferenceError: b is not defined
When exiting Firefox using the File,/quit option from the menu, in this version and previous version, I got the error message "ReferenceError: b is not defined". It does not prevent Firefox to start normally the next time but I feel it ennoying.
Thanks
When exiting Firefox using the File,/quit option from the menu, in this version and previous version, I got the error message "ReferenceError: b is not defined".
It does not prevent Firefox to start normally the next time but I feel it ennoying.
Thanks
Toutes les réponses (2)
Solution choisie
I suspect that an add-on is causing this error. Try the procedures in the troubleshooting extensions and themes article.
That was indeed an add-on (My Web Tatoo). I removed it and the problem has now disapeared.
Thank you so much.