Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Search keeps getting redirected

cazador31

When I do a search in any search engine I get redirected to another site. I have ran several malware scans and virus scans and still it happens. However when I use IE8 or Safari I have no problems so i'm thinking this has to be a Firefox problem. I would like to clear this up

When I do a search in any search engine I get redirected to another site. I have ran several malware scans and virus scans and still it happens. However when I use IE8 or Safari I have no problems so i'm thinking this has to be a Firefox problem. I would like to clear this up

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hello Cazador.

This support article is probably all you need:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Searches+are+redirected+to+another+site