Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How do I get Firefox on my iPhone?

AnonymousUser

There are some web pages that I have to have Firefox for and I only have Safari on my iPhone. That message comes up that I need Firefox when I try certain websites.

There are some web pages that I have to have Firefox for and I only have Safari on my iPhone. That message comes up that I need Firefox when I try certain websites.

Toutes les réponses (3)

how do I get firefox, with flash, on my T-Mobile My Touch iphone?

I don't think it is possible.

It is possible, but Mozilla said they don't have plans on a iPhone version because of how strict the App Store is.

However, it is possible, I would like to see a Firefox on the iPhone especially having just gotten Opera Mini 5 (iPhone version)