Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Firefox is running slowly and is choppy/freezing when I use it.

tyquawn242

Firefox has been running very slowly and sometimes becomes choppy or freezes when I browse. I would like help figuring out what is causing the problem and how to fix it. I am using Firefox on my iPhone.

Firefox has been running very slowly and sometimes becomes choppy or freezes when I browse. I would like help figuring out what is causing the problem and how to fix it. I am using Firefox on my iPhone.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi tyquawn242,

I'm not sure which version you're using, but if you're not on version 156, I highly recommend you to update the app and report back if that doesn't improve your experience.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.