Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Email connection to bot on Marblism keeps failing

Jem Bradley

I use Marblism for my business. With one bot the connection is fine, but I cannot connect one of the other bots anymore. Marblism support says they use Nylas for the IMAP connection, but have not been helpful beyond that. Thank you for any help :)

I use Marblism for my business. With one bot the connection is fine, but I cannot connect one of the other bots anymore. Marblism support says they use Nylas for the IMAP connection, but have not been helpful beyond that. Thank you for any help :)

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.