Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Floating keypad in iOS 26

braxtonsky

On a new tab in Firefox Focus for iOS 26, the floating keypad first appears, and once Dragged to bottom to make the full keypad, it glitches, erases what I wrote, and brings up floating keypad again. I know this is a beta and has bugs, this is just FYSA for iOS 26

On a new tab in Firefox Focus for iOS 26, the floating keypad first appears, and once Dragged to bottom to make the full keypad, it glitches, erases what I wrote, and brings up floating keypad again. I know this is a beta and has bugs, this is just FYSA for iOS 26

Toutes les réponses (2)

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about IOS. If there are no answers, ask in the Firefox for IOS thread.