Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Twitter/X does not work, I get an error message about Firefox' advanced tracking not working on X

Chicago Dreamer

Twitter/X does not display, only an error message that says Twitter/X does not work with Firefox' advanced tracking (or similar). Requesting someone at Firefox and someone at Twitter/X get together and fix this so these two entities play nice with each other. Thank you in advance.

Twitter/X does not display, only an error message that says Twitter/X does not work with Firefox' advanced tracking (or similar). Requesting someone at Firefox and someone at Twitter/X get together and fix this so these two entities play nice with each other. Thank you in advance.

Toutes les réponses (4)

I suggest you give us the option of excluding X/Twitter on the Advanced Tracking. I have tried, but not able to do so. Thanks

This statement is obviously wrong. It's not about the tracking protection.

I am quoting in the title from the error message I receive when I go to twitter/X on Firefox. The error message screenshot is inserted above. I have Enhanced Tracking set on Standard, and I get the error message every time.

Yes, that's what I meant. You don't even have a Strict mode. Try to enter about:serviceworkers in the address bar and unregister everything.