Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Twitter link conversion to X

seadogpc

Twitter conversion to X. When trying to use Twitter (X) links it never seems to work for me on Firefox. When I switch over to Edge browser the link to X works fine. It always find my account from the Twitter link on Firefox, but always tells me I am locked out. Says something is not right but it's not my fault? Any thoughts?

Twitter conversion to X. When trying to use Twitter (X) links it never seems to work for me on Firefox. When I switch over to Edge browser the link to X works fine. It always find my account from the Twitter link on Firefox, but always tells me I am locked out. Says something is not right but it's not my fault? Any thoughts?

Toutes les réponses (1)

Without screenshot of the issue no one can tell what is going on or to compare with when they use "X" with their Firefox browser.