Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Sync options greed out in Android app

b.alexis.shriver

We just got a mew desktop and I want to sync by android phone Firefox to the desktop so I can retain my bookmarks, passwords, and tabs. I have synced between my phone and my old desktop with no problem. But now when I try to sync my phone to the desktop, all my sync options are greyed out and it won't let me select anything?

We just got a mew desktop and I want to sync by android phone Firefox to the desktop so I can retain my bookmarks, passwords, and tabs. I have synced between my phone and my old desktop with no problem. But now when I try to sync my phone to the desktop, all my sync options are greyed out and it won't let me select anything?
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (1)

But there is no problem with syncing data on my mobile phone. Please open Play Store and update Firefox.(if an update shows)