Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Firefox for Android Won't Sync Logins

emcasi

Firefox for Android won't sync my logins from my desktop/actual Firefox account. The settings show that I am logged in to my account, and show all possible options are checked to say I want to sync data.

Things I have tried already:

  • Signing out and back in on my phone
  • Signing out and back in using QR code
  • Signing out and back in using password
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
  • Forcing a sync by going into the settings on my phone
  • Signing out of all devices including the desktop, signing in on my phone only (nothing), then signing in on my desktop and syncing (also nothing)

I am out of ideas and don't understand why this isn't working.

Firefox for Android won't sync my logins from my desktop/actual Firefox account. The settings show that I am logged in to my account, and show all possible options are checked to say I want to sync data. Things I have tried already: * Signing out and back in on my phone * Signing out and back in using QR code * Signing out and back in using password * Uninstalling and reinstalling the app * Forcing a sync by going into the settings on my phone * Signing out of all devices including the desktop, signing in on my phone only (nothing), then signing in on my desktop and syncing (also nothing) I am out of ideas and don't understand why this isn't working.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Hi

With both devices signed into the same Firefox Account and with the Firefox Sync settings on both devices set to sync user credentials, turn off your phone. Trigger a sync on the desktop, wait five minutes then turn on the phone and open Firefox. Wait a further ten minutes and then check to see if your credentials are in Firefox for Android.