Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Favorites bar on Firefox Focus

rone722002

How do I access a favorites bar on Firefox Focus?

How do I access a favorites bar on Firefox Focus?

Modifié le par NoahSUMO

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hello, @rone722002 I hope you are doing well. As far as I know, Firefox Focus doesn’t have a traditional bookmarks or favorites bar because it’s built for privacy and simplicity. To quickly access favorite sites, you can add shortcuts to your home screen (on Android) by opening a site, tapping the three dots, and selecting Add to the home screen. Alternatively, for more features, the regular Firefox app includes bookmarks and is still privacy-friendly.

If you'd like to ask me anything else, feel free I'm here to assist you, brother. Mike Taku.