Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

full version of Firefox on a galaxy A9?

jim

hi, can I use the full version of Firefox on a galaxy A9 or do I HAVE to use Firefox for android? I'd like to have my tool bars that I used on Firefox on a Joytab

hi, can I use the full version of Firefox on a galaxy A9 or do I HAVE to use Firefox for android? I'd like to have my tool bars that I used on Firefox on a Joytab

Toutes les réponses (3)

No, you cannot use the full version of Firefox on a Galaxy A9; you must use Firefox for Android.

Or at least I believe you cannot, maybe wait for another answer if you doubt this answer.

Modifié le par Shreyas Sahoo

jim said

hi, can I use the full version of Firefox on a galaxy A9 or do I HAVE to use Firefox for android? I'd like to have my tool bars that I used on Firefox on a Joytab

Not sure what you mean by full version.

The Galaxy A9 uses Android so you need the Android version of Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-android-device-using-google-play

The desktop Firefox from Mozilla is only for Windows, macOS, Linux.