Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Spam Through My Thunderbird Email Account

Diane Redman

Hello, I would like to know how I can block/filter spam emails that I get through my thunderbird email account ?? I get some that go straight to my spam folder and I get some that go through my inbox folder.

Thank You !!

Hello, I would like to know how I can block/filter spam emails that I get through my thunderbird email account ?? I get some that go straight to my spam folder and I get some that go through my inbox folder. Thank You !!

Toutes les réponses (1)

This article provides the basics:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thunderbird-and-junk-spam-messages 

You will find that Thunderbird does not have 'white lists' or 'black lists' to permanently identify spam, but relies instead on continual learning. That is, you need to periodically mark good messages as well as spam messages.

If there are some spam messages that always come from an undesired email address, you can create a filter to force such messages to spam - or simply delete.