Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

No QR code option showing in Android Firefox sync

Martin Gordon FF account

I want to sync my new laptop to Firefox on my Android mobile. I am asked to:

1. Open Firefox on your mobile device. 2. Go to the menu ( on iOS or on Android) and tap Synchronise and save data 3. Tap Ready to Scan and hold your phone over this code

But this command #3 is simply is not there in the Android FF settings. I see only Synchronise Now/ Device Name / Sign Out, plus Choose What to Synchronise. Nothing else. Any ideas?

I want to sync my new laptop to Firefox on my Android mobile. I am asked to: 1. Open Firefox on your mobile device. 2. Go to the menu ( on iOS or on Android) and tap Synchronise and save data 3. Tap Ready to Scan and hold your phone over this code But this command #3 is simply is not there in the Android FF settings. I see only Synchronise Now/ Device Name / Sign Out, plus Choose What to Synchronise. Nothing else. Any ideas?

Toutes les réponses (9)

Hi Martin

What version number of Firefox for Android is installed on your device?

Thanks for the query! It's FF version 107.2.0, & Android 10.

Hi Martin

What happens when you select "Ready to scan" as per the attached image?

That's rather my point - I don't see 'Ready to scan'.

All I see is Synchronise Now/ Device Name / Sign Out...

Are you able to share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

That looks like your copy of Firefox for Android is already connected to your Firefox Account.

It does indeed. It seems, on close inspection, that I have accidentally achieved what I wanted to achieve, despite not having the option to scan a QR code. Thanks for your input!

No problem, happy to help.