Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Thunderbird display of folders on mail server

saxmanjcm551

I have an email address set up on Tbird as IMAP. The ISP email server has folders on it with saved messages. Can I get those folders to display in Thunderbird?

I have an email address set up on Tbird as IMAP. The ISP email server has folders on it with saved messages. Can I get those folders to display in Thunderbird?
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (1)

Right-click on account name and click the 'subscribe' link, which should show the folder.