Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Cancel Relay

davidfbarton

Hi MFirefox

I'd like to cancel Relay. I have been having problems with getting logged onto sites that I need quickly. This morning Norton would not let me on to see my privacy report.

Please tell me how to delete/cancel Relay.

Thanks, [email removed]@frontier.com

Hi MFirefox I'd like to cancel Relay. I have been having problems with getting logged onto sites that I need quickly. This morning Norton would not let me on to see my privacy report. Please tell me how to delete/cancel Relay. Thanks, [email removed]@frontier.com

Modifié le par NoahSUMO

Toutes les réponses (2)

I simply want to find out how to REMOVE the Relay It interferes too much !