Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Restore previous session

pursig39

I had to update firefox. So I closed the five windows I had open then updated. When I re-opened firefox only 3 windows re-opened. How can I restore the other windows?

I had to update firefox. So I closed the five windows I had open then updated. When I re-opened firefox only 3 windows re-opened. How can I restore the other windows?

Toutes les réponses (2)

The number of windows to restore is controlled by the browser.sessionstore.max_windows_undo preference in about:config.

Note that if you leave all windows open that there is no real limit because the complete session should be restored. Only when you close tabs and windows there is a limit on how many tabs (25) and windows (3) you can reopen when the session is restored on the next start.

Firefox also creates upgrade.jsonlz4-<build_id> files during an upgrade of Firefox in the sessionstore-backups folder.