Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

I should start my PC again because of an upgrade of Thunderbird. I cannot open Thunderbird any longer from my desktop.

tabarka

Windows 10 - 64bit Thunderbird Version ? Ich kann Thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen.

Windows 10 - 64bit Thunderbird Version ? Ich kann Thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen.

Toutes les réponses (3)

go to getthunderbird.com and reinstall.

I tried it already. I got the same notification; that I should restart my PC to complete the upgrade of TB.

Hi again, so, can I expect a solution for this problem or do I have to choose another mail client ?