Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

How can I mute the sound made everytime a new tab opens?

PCotter

It sounds like a system sound but I have the system sounds muted.

It sounds like a system sound but I have the system sounds muted.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

hi, firefox doesn't have any sound like these. please take a look into your installed extensions if anyone of those might be the cause. afaik some blocking addons like noscript would have such a feature to alert you whenever they act on a site...

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems