Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

How to remove netPlayed toolbar from zfirefox.

Vistamanndan

I can not remove the tool bar netPlayed from the toolbar drop down menu. Please inform me how to do this. I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it with no avail. A search does not reveal its location. Thanks

I can not remove the tool bar netPlayed from the toolbar drop down menu. Please inform me how to do this. I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it with no avail. A search does not reveal its location. Thanks

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Is this what you are talking about? Youtube netPlayed Plugin

Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open your Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac=<Command>)<Shift> A)

Locate that add-on, then disable or remove it.