Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Email attachments are automaticly downloaded

Karinnas78

I'm using windows 10 and i have several emailaccounts like gmail, gmx and outlook. Everytime when i open an attachment the system automaticly saves it in my download directory. I don't want my attachments saved on my computer, can i change this setting? Thank you.

I'm using windows 10 and i have several emailaccounts like gmail, gmx and outlook. Everytime when i open an attachment the system automaticly saves it in my download directory. I don't want my attachments saved on my computer, can i change this setting? Thank you.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Firefox can be set to save all files automatically. Change this under Options - General.

Firefox can also be set to save certain file types automatically. Change this under Options - Applications.