Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

No pages will load.

dandgtool

Not a single page will load, not even from my desktop links. Just shows a tab that says new tab. I tried upgrading and that did nothing. Had no problems until yesterday with it running slow and then today nothing works. Internet explorer works so I know it isn't a connection problem. I have had Firefox on this computer for several yrs.

Not a single page will load, not even from my desktop links. Just shows a tab that says new tab. I tried upgrading and that did nothing. Had no problems until yesterday with it running slow and then today nothing works. Internet explorer works so I know it isn't a connection problem. I have had Firefox on this computer for several yrs.

Toutes les réponses (1)

hi dandgtool, please go into the system control panel > programs & features section and uninstall nvidia's (forceware) network access manager in case you have this entry present there... this should address the issue.