Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
every 5 minutes or less my adobe flash player crashes its been getting worse and worse and I'm about to stop using you after many, many good years of use.
Toutes les réponses (2)
Flash causes behind the crash which can be solved by some tricks such as
- Using Flash Block add-on from about:addons (tyoe into url and search that one).
- Change settings from Always Active to Never Active again in add-ons> plug-in section.
- paste crash report id from about:crashes(type in url and copy the id which startes from bp-xxxx-)
PS: did you find any pattern like it hangs/crashes on particular site/video etc.
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that have a "bp-" prefix:
You can find the Report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help > Troubleshooting Information" page (about:support).
- Click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
If necessary then you can open about: pages via the location/address bar.