Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Keep getting message to install flash player but it is already installed

sarahenglish

I cannot watch videos or news clips on Firefox. I can with other browsers but I use Firefox the most. I get this message: "Download Flash Player now You need to install Flash Player to play this content." I already have it and it is up to date. Please help! Cheers Sarah

I cannot watch videos or news clips on Firefox. I can with other browsers but I use Firefox the most. I get this message: "Download Flash Player now You need to install Flash Player to play this content." I already have it and it is up to date. Please help! Cheers Sarah

Toutes les réponses (5)

Solution choisie

hello sarah, please go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > plugins - you might have disabled the shockwave flash plug-in there...

Get the latest Flash Player. [Javascript required to view Flash movie, please turn it on and refresh this page]. ThankYou !

Brilliant, thanks!!!

My Pleasure !! :)

With my most recent update of Flash on 12/8/2014 I am having the same problem, but the Shockwave Flash Add-On is set to "always activate."

Firefox 34.0 Shockwave Flash Add-On 15.0.0.239