Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Why does the new firefox sync not sync my bookmarks on my Iphone? The history and tabs show up, but bookmarks do not.

tnj4444

Ever since I updated to the new Firefox sync my bookmarks have stopped showing up on my iphone Sync for Firefox. I even downloaded the Apollo browser, but bookmarks still are not showing. Can someone help?

Ever since I updated to the new Firefox sync my bookmarks have stopped showing up on my iphone Sync for Firefox. I even downloaded the Apollo browser, but bookmarks still are not showing. Can someone help?

Toutes les réponses (1)

Firefox 29 has a new version of Sync, so whatever you're using on the iPhone for Sync will need to be updated to be compatible with the new Sync.