I keep getting a Yahoo DNS error handler page, and can't even access the add-ons page to disable it because it redirects me to the Yahoo DNS page immediately
I have already seen some suggested solutions to the problem of this extremely annoying Yahoo DNS error solutions page, but they involve going to the add-ons page of firefox and disabling various add-ons. The issue is that even when I try to go to the add-ons page I get immediately redirected to the Yahoo DNS solutions page again.
I have cleared my browser history and cache, hoping it would help, but nothing. Extremely annoying as I never installed anything - it simply started after a Firefox upgrade.
Any help much appreciated.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Version 220.127.116.1158
- Version 18.104.22.16836
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Open the Help menu and choose Restart Firefox with Add-ons Disabled. Remove any offending extensions. For details, see the "Uninstall from Firefox Safe Mode" section of the following article.