Showing questions for topic:

Drag and Drop of Images

past firefox 150 Drag-and-drop for graphics is no longer working; instead of the graphic itself, the graphic's link appears at the destination. I Admin from Community mar… (read more)

past firefox 150 Drag-and-drop for graphics is no longer working; instead of the graphic itself, the graphic's link appears at the destination.

I Admin from Community marvin-und-lisa.de Several users have complained that they can no longer play certain games in my community, because the images can no longer be loaded; instead of the image itself, the HTTPS address of the image appears.

Open 5 80

Trying to crop images replaces them with blank images

On any website i've tried (this site, artfight, bsky) using a cropping tool that the website provides for image uploads causes the image to corrupt and become blank. My p… (read more)

On any website i've tried (this site, artfight, bsky) using a cropping tool that the website provides for image uploads causes the image to corrupt and become blank. My profile image at the moment is an example of this, i tried to upload a picture and it got replaced by a blank black image because it required cropping

Solved 2 60

Drag and Drop image won't copy image name

So I use a translation website for translating images, and I noticed that dragging and dropping images onto the translator ends with them all being titled "Image" and sav… (read more)

So I use a translation website for translating images, and I noticed that dragging and dropping images onto the translator ends with them all being titled "Image" and saved, then, as "Image (1)" "Image (2)" etc, or just not dropping. I use this on a daily basis and don't have time to rename every single file. Please help!

Open 1 40

Emojis do not show on Firefox 146 on macOS

Emojis do not show on Firefox 146 on macOS. I downgraded to 145.0.2 and they do show, so it seems related to Firefox 146. I have macOS 26.2 running in both test cases. Em… (read more)

Emojis do not show on Firefox 146 on macOS. I downgraded to 145.0.2 and they do show, so it seems related to Firefox 146.

I have macOS 26.2 running in both test cases.

Emoji in question: 👨🏻💻

Solved Archived 8 248

二维码图片被不显示/The two-dimensional code picture is not displayed

如图片所示,需要用二维码登录、分享的网站,二维码全部无法正常显示! As shown in the picture, you need to use a two-dimensional code to log in and share the website, the two-dimensional code can not be dis… (read more)

如图片所示,需要用二维码登录、分享的网站,二维码全部无法正常显示!

As shown in the picture, you need to use a two-dimensional code to log in and share the website, the two-dimensional code can not be displayed normally!

Archived 3 150

Only the first picture is displayed on web pages

Only the first picture is displayed on web pages such as: https://www.military.com/daily-news/investigations-and-features/2026/02/13/army-major-killed-soviet-soldier-was… (read more)

Archived 1 120

Font and graphics errors

Distorted fonts and graphics. I've tried: 1. disabling graphic acceleration 2. change default fonts 3. reinstall firefox 4. remove extensions Seems to be mostly fonts bu… (read more)

Distorted fonts and graphics. I've tried: 1. disabling graphic acceleration 2. change default fonts 3. reinstall firefox 4. remove extensions

Seems to be mostly fonts but perhaps also graphics. Only happens in firefox. Please help. Thanks

Archived 1 140

My photo files

Since one of your updates, all of my photo files now have your logo on them and I can see any of the thousands of photos I have What the hell did you put in your update? … (read more)

Since one of your updates, all of my photo files now have your logo on them and I can see any of the thousands of photos I have What the hell did you put in your update? JUST STOP SENDING UPDATES EVERY DAMN TIME I TURN AROUND.

Solved Archived 2 319

Website doesn't show its icon

Hi, I have a pinned a website that will not show its icon (it won't when unpinned either). Using the latest FF, Edge will show an icon. Is there a way to refresh FF and … (read more)

Hi, I have a pinned a website that will not show its icon (it won't when unpinned either).

Using the latest FF, Edge will show an icon. Is there a way to refresh FF and make it refetch the correct icon?

Thanks

Photo of the icon I do get.

Archived 10 309

I love FireFox

But I just got a Mac and colors don't render correctly. I have got all the updates. I'm using Mac air. any suggestions please?bold text'

Archived 1 160