Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

I downloaded a program which put a search engine I do not want. Uninstalled program and deleted on firefox but it keeps showing up.

kepi63

I downloaded a program and found out it also changed my home page to a search engine. I have tried to get rid of it and it keeps coming back. I deleted the program also. I reentered my home page which doesn't work. Should I just uninstall firefox and reinstall? I don't want to lose my bookmarks and favorite pages. Thanks

I downloaded a program and found out it also changed my home page to a search engine. I have tried to get rid of it and it keeps coming back. I deleted the program also. I reentered my home page which doesn't work. Should I just uninstall firefox and reinstall? I don't want to lose my bookmarks and favorite pages. Thanks

پاسخ‌ها (2)

see the following article ...

Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page

... and let us know, if it helped.

You can use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.

Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see: