Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Why do I get the last version of my home page and not the newest when I reopen firefox

jp1048

I have the weather page for my area as my home page. Recently it has been opening on the day before's page rather than the present day's page. It updates when I refresh. I have set up firefox to show my home page (the weather site) on start up in the general tab in options.

I have the weather page for my area as my home page. Recently it has been opening on the day before's page rather than the present day's page. It updates when I refresh. I have set up firefox to show my home page (the weather site) on start up in the general tab in options.

پاسخ‌ها (4)

Can you try to reproduce this issue on Firefox 10?

try modify browser.cache.check_doc_frequency in about:config

type in the address bar about:config

then press the button i'll be careful i promise

then type in the bar browser.cache.check_doc_frequency

then right click on it, select modify, and put 1 (you have 3 by default)

click OK, exit firefox and restart-it.


See for more info: Browser.cache.check doc frequency



thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.

You need to use Clear Recent History to clear the browsing cache when you close Firefox to prevent Firefox from displaying the cached page on the next start.

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Just after I posted the question I had an update to Firefox 10.0.2 installed it and today all is well. Thanks again to all who replied.

John