Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

my pc says Firefox is running after I close the browser, and will not let me access the internet. This continues even after I shut down and restart my pc. It even continues to do it after I uninstal, then reinstal Firefox. What can I do?

WJBTP

We tried uninstalling, then reinstalling Firefox, but still get the same error message.

We also went into our Task Manager which told us Firefox was running. We told the TM to close it, which it said it did, but we still get the error, and cannot access the web.

We tried uninstalling, then reinstalling Firefox, but still get the same error message. We also went into our Task Manager which told us Firefox was running. We told the TM to close it, which it said it did, but we still get the error, and cannot access the web.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Locking this post as a duplicate, please continue here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/908379