Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

My FF7 bookmarks won't sync with my ipad. How?

Chris

I run FF Sync repeatedly on the PC but can't get my bookmarks to Sync onto the iPad. Is there a Sync procedure on the iPad that I'm missing? Is FF7 at fault?

I run FF Sync repeatedly on the PC but can't get my bookmarks to Sync onto the iPad. Is there a Sync procedure on the iPad that I'm missing? Is FF7 at fault?

All Replies (2)

The Sync server has been acting up all week now.

I spent hours organizing my FF Bookmarks and creating lots of new Folders to put them in. I Synced and lo, on the ipad, at the bottom of the old Bookmarks list are the new Folders.... EMPTY. Now I find I can't alphabetize the list (no way to organize on iPad) and I am missing a huge part of the data (the Bookmarks). What can I do??

Modified by Chris