Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

I cannot open pdf file while browsing on my galaxy tab 10.1, I must download fisrt, why?

ehughes5419

I am wanting to view pdf files while I am browsing on my galaxy tab 10.1. The browser will not open the pdf. I always get the download screen asking what to name the file and where to put it.

I am wanting to view pdf files while I am browsing on my galaxy tab 10.1. The browser will not open the pdf. I always get the download screen asking what to name the file and where to put it.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Adobe does not have a pdf plugin for Android. All pdf files will need to be saved and opened with a pdf reader external to the browser.