Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

I deleted the "edit this menu" button from the Orange Button. Help!

willbueche

I deleted the "edit this menu" button from the Orange Button menu, and now I can't edit that menu. Yeah I just had to see what would happen.

Any way to get back into the editing options for the Orange Button area?

And a related question, when I DID have the ability to edit the Orange Button menu, I could only edit the left-hand side of it. I couldn't seem to add anything to the right-hand side of it.

I deleted the "edit this menu" button from the Orange Button menu, and now I can't edit that menu. Yeah I just had to see what would happen. Any way to get back into the editing options for the Orange Button area? And a related question, when I DID have the ability to edit the Orange Button menu, I could only edit the left-hand side of it. I couldn't seem to add anything to the right-hand side of it.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

There is no "Edit this menu" option in a default setup of Firefox 4. Are you using the Personal Menu (Personal Firefox Button) add-on?

If you are, open the add-ons manager, then in the list of extensions click on the Options button for the Personal Menu add-on, that will give you the option to edit the menu.