Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

when upgrading to ff 4 we get a message saying to reboot.. we do and it continues to ask this question of rebooting

makincurls

after numerouse attempts to upgrade and getting the message to reboot our system.. we are still not upgraded to ff 4 nor can we use any version of ff.. another person had this problem and was told to uninstall the old version and install the new.. when I try to uninstall I get the message to reboot my system.. again, I do and repeatedly get this message! I cant even uninstall?

after numerouse attempts to upgrade and getting the message to reboot our system.. we are still not upgraded to ff 4 nor can we use any version of ff.. another person had this problem and was told to uninstall the old version and install the new.. when I try to uninstall I get the message to reboot my system.. again, I do and repeatedly get this message! I cant even uninstall?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Do a clean (re-)install:

  • Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer.
  • Don't remove personal data if you uninstall the current version.
  • It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.

Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere (not in the Firefox program folder) and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.