Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

attempt to log into secure site. Error message certificate expired...certificate not expired. tried fix in help..didn't work

AnonymousUser

error message states certificate expired. In looking at certificate detail it shows that certificate not expired. I do get to a USAA screen but it is not the usual home page I am able to add user ID and password but still get error message.

URL of affected sites

http://usaa.com

error message states certificate expired. In looking at certificate detail it shows that certificate not expired. I do get to a USAA screen but it is not the usual home page I am able to add user ID and password but still get error message. == URL of affected sites == http://usaa.com

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Check the date/time in Windows.

Problem solved...thanks