Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

"Can IMAP inbox messages automatically be moved to the local Inbox?"

Questor

I like the new support for Outlook. Thank you very much. This was the first year that I did not spend >16 hours rebuilding accounts each January. It is also nice that this support automatically transfered incoming emails to the Local Inbox.

Just recently, Spectrum Internet dropped POP3 support and I was able to setup IMAP.

Gee, It would be nice if there was just one more checkbox in the Account Setup which would automatically transfer IMAP messages to the Local Inbox.

Can this be added to the wish list?

I like the new support for Outlook. Thank you very much. This was the first year that I did not spend >16 hours rebuilding accounts each January. It is also nice that this support automatically transfered incoming emails to the Local Inbox. Just recently, Spectrum Internet dropped POP3 support and I was able to setup IMAP. Gee, It would be nice if there was just one more checkbox in the Account Setup which would automatically transfer IMAP messages to the Local Inbox. Can this be added to the wish list?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

I have zero clue what the "new support for outlook is" but I do wonder if it is yet another Microsoft sleight of hand thing, similar to Thunderbird's unified inbox. That is nothing actually moves it is just displayed somewhere else as a result of a search.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.