Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

m15834069125

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Since you already cleared the cache and ruled out extensions, I’d test whether it’s actually Firefox or the connection first.

Try the same YouTube video in Chrome on the phone. Also switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data. If it only happens in Firefox, clear the YouTube site data, then fully close and reopen Firefox. I’d also make sure Firefox and Android are up to date and temporarily turn off Battery Saver/Data Saver, since either can interfere with video playback.

If it still happens, tell us the phone model, Firefox version, and whether YouTube works normally in Chrome. That would narrow it down quite a bit.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.