Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Locked

Video do not play smoothly

Na2gyei

When I use Firefox, everything feels slow. Videos pause and stutter often. Pages take a long time to load. I have cleared cache and restarted the phone but it is still happening. Please help me fix this so it works properly again."

When I use Firefox, everything feels slow. Videos pause and stutter often. Pages take a long time to load. I have cleared cache and restarted the phone but it is still happening. Please help me fix this so it works properly again."

All Replies (1)

Hi there,

This question appears to be a duplicate of /questions/1607146. This thread will be locked to keep the discussion in one place. Please refer to the linked thread for existing answers and ongoing discussion.

Thanks for your understanding!